(Palm-Print
Photo by Edward F. Palm)

About Me

My photo
Forest, Virginia, United States
A long time ago, my sophomore English teacher, Father William Campbell, saw something in my writing and predicted that I would someday become a newspaper columnist. He suggested the perfect title for my column--"Leaves of the Palm." Now that I have a little extra time on my hands I've decided to put Father Campbell's prediction to the test. I'm going to start using this blog site not just to reprint opinion pieces I've published elsewhere but to try to get more of my ideas and opinions out there. Feedback is welcome. To find out more about me, please check out my Web site: www.EdwardFPalm.com (Click on any of the photos below for an enlarged view.)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Copenhagen Subway

I just placed this one in Anderbo, an online literary magazine edited by Rick Rofihe. (Click on the photo for a better view.) I took it in 2004 during a trip to Denmark and Germany. The title to this post, above, is a link to the photo in the magazine.  The editor also gave me a nice little bio blurb, which I have copied below the photo. --EFP
Edward F. Palm, originally from New Castle, Delaware, is a former enlisted Marine, a Vietnam veteran and retired U.S. Marine officer turned academic (Ph.D., Pennsylvania). He has taught at the U.S. Naval Academy and Glenville State College and has held dean appointments at Maryville University of St. Louis and Olympic College, in Bremerton, Washington. Palm is also a lifelong serious amateur photographer and an occasional freelance writer who considers photojournalism to be his "road not taken." He lives in Bremerton, Washington.

No comments: